Whyte S-150C RS Mountain Bike V2
Whyte bikes must be collected from store and cannot be shipped via mail order, Please call for more details. 01704 835720
With The S-150C RS you are getting a bike that is crafted with quality and awesomeness in mind. With Whyte's award winning frames and the top of the line components from Shimano and Rockshox, you know you are getting a bike to last with the S-150C RS.
- Frame Uni-directional Multi Monocoque Front Triangle with Internal Cable Routing, Tapered Head Tube and Intergrip Seat Clamp System, ISCG 5 Guide Mounts, Alloy Symmetrical SCR Rear Triangle, 148mm Boost Dropouts
- Fork RockShox Pike RC, 29”, 150mm Travel, Fast Black Coating, Tapered Steerer, 110mm X 15mm Boost, Maxle Ultimate
- Rear Shock RockShox Deluxe RT Debonair, Fast Black Coating, Adjustable Rebound and 2 Position Compression
- Headset FSA No. 42 Integrated, Orbit ZS Plus, 1 1/8” - 1 1/2” Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Rear Hub Whyte Cartridge Sealed Bearing, 12mm X 148mm Boost Through Axle with Micro Engagement 6 Pawl XD Driver Free Hub, 32 Hole
- Spokes WTB 2.0mm, Black Sandvik Stainless Steel Spokes, Brass Nipples
- Rims WTB STp i29 Rims with TCS System, Pinned Joint, Tubeless Ready
- Tyres Maxxis High Roller II TR, 29” X 2.3” 60TPI 3C(Maxx Terra) Folding Bead, EXO Sidewall Protection Front, Maxxis Crossmark II TR, 29” X 2.25” 60TPI Dual TLR, Folding Bead, EXO Sidewall Protection Rear
- Shift Levers SRAM GX Eagle MMX Clamp, 12 Speed
- Front Derailleur N/A
- Rear Derailleur SRAM GX Eagle, 12 Speed
- Cassette SRAM PG-1275 Eagle, 10-50, 12 Speed
- Chain SRAM GX Eagle, 12 Speed
- Crankset SRAM Descendant Carbon Eagle GXP, X-SYNC 2, Direct Mount 32T Chainring, 12 Speed
- Bottom Bracket SRAM GXP XR, BSA 73mm
- Seatpost RockShox Reverb Stealth 125mm on S, 150mm on M & L, 170mm on XL, 30.9mm, MMX
- Seat Whyte Custom Dual Density, Triple Panel Design
- Bar Whyte Custom Alloy 6061, 15mm Rise, 760mm Wide (30mm Rise, 780mm Wide on the XL)
- Stem Whyte Gravity Stem, 40mm S&M, 50mm L&XL
- Grips Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- Front Brakes SRAM Guide RS, 4 Pots, 180mm Rotor (200mm on XL)
- Rear Brakes SRAM Guide RS, 4 Pots, 170mm Rotor (180mm on XL), Internal Routing
- Brake Levers SRAM Guide RS, MMX Matchmaker
- Pedals None
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.