The Whyte Stirling is Whyte's top of the range aluminium urban bike, boasting Tektro’s powerful Auriga disc brakes
The Stirling is Whyte's Flagshit city / urban bike, with many features such as the custom multi-butted frame, high quality Shimano disc brakes and Shimano drivetrain, this bike is going to be the quickest and coolest on the road
- Frame 6061 Alloy Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted with Custom Whyte Dropouts
- Fork Straight Bladed Carbon Front Fork with Alloy Steerer Tube, Full Carbon Dropout and eyelet for Mudguards
- Headset FSA No. 23 Integrated Road, 1 1/8” Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 41mm Diameter
- Rear Hub Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 28 Hole
- Front Hub Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 28 Hole
- Spokes DT Champion, 2.0mm Black Stainless with Brass Nipples
- Rims Whyte Disc Road Low Profile, 21mm Wide, Tubless Compatible, 32 Hole Rear and 28 Front, 3M Reflective Decals
- Tyres WTB Exposure, 700 x 32c, 60tpi, Distance Compound, Folding
- Shift Levers Shimano Ultegra SL RS700 Flat bar, 11 Speed
- Front Derailleur Shimano 105 FD-R7000
- Rear Derailleur Shimano 105 FRD-R7000-GS 11 Speed
- Cassette Shimano 105CS-R7000, 11-32, 11 Speed
- Chain Shimano CN-HG901, 11 Speed
- Crankset Shimano FCRS510 50-35 11 Speed
- Bottom Bracket Shimano Sealed CartridgeBearings 68mm
- Seatpost Whyte 20mm Offset, 27.2mm x 350mm, 3D Forged 2014 Alloy, 2 Bolt Clamp
- Seat Whyte Custom, Triple Panel Design
- Bar Whyte Narrow, 31.8mm, 30mm Rise, 620mm Wide
- Stem Whyte, 70mm S, 80mm M, 90mm L & XL
- Grips Whyte double Density, Lock-on
- Front Brakes Shimano MT-400, 160mm Rotor internal Routing
- Rear Brakes Shimano MT-400, 160mm Rotor internal Routing
- Brake Levers Shimano MT-400
- Pedals Fibre Reinforced Composite Platform
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.