The Stirling is Whyte's Flagship city / urban bike, with many features such as the custom multi-butted frame, high quality Shimano disc brakes and Shimano drivetrain, this bike is going to be the quickest and coolest on the road
FRAME 6061 Alloy, Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, Tapered Head Tube, Internal Cable Routing with BBX and Custom Whyte Dropouts, Chain Stay Kick Stand Mount
- FORK Whyte Straight Bladed full carbon Tapered Steerer, Internal Cable Routing, Internal Cable Routing, 12mm Thru Axle, Flat Mountn160mm Adaptor. Single Eyelets for Mudguards
- REAR SHOCK N/A
- HEADSET FEIMIN H889TN, Integrated Road, 1 1/2" Lower and 1 1/8" Upper Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- REAR HUB Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 32 Hole
- FRONT HUB Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 12mm x 100mm Thru Axle, 32 Hole
- SPOKES 2.0mm, PG, Black Stainless, Brass Nipples
- RIMS Whyte Disc Road, Low Profile, 23mm Wide, Tubeless Compatible, 3M Reflective Decals, 32 Hole Rear and 32 Hole Front
- TYRE Vittoria Terreno Zero 700 x 37c, Folding, Puncture Protection
- SHIFT LEVERS Shimano Deore SL-M5100, 11 Speed
- FRONT MECH N/A
- REAR MECH Shimano Deore RD-M5100-SGS, 11 Speed
- CASSETTE Shimano CS-M5100, 11-51, 11 Speed
- CHAIN SunRace, 11 Speed
- CRANKSET 2pcs Alloy, Narrow/Wide 42T Chainring with Guard, 11 Speed
- BOTTOM BRACKET Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 68mm
- SEATPOST Whyte 2014 Alloy, 20mm Offset, 27.2mm x S/M/L 350mm, XL 400mm, 2 Bolt Clamp
- SADDLE Whyte Custom
- HANDLEBAR Whyte 6061 Alloy, 25mm Rise, 31.8mm, 620mm Wide
- STEM Whyte Alloy, S 45mm, M/L 60mm, XL 70mm
- GRIPS Whyte Custom Dual Density Lock-on
- BRAKES FRONT Shimano MT400, Hydraulic, 160mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- BRAKES REAR Shimano MT400, Hydraulic, 160mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- BRAKE LEVERS Shimano MT400
- PEDALS Fibre Reinforced Composite Platform
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.