- Size Guide
The T-120 uses a frame that is derived from out T-130 platform but instead of using 650b wheels we have fitted 26’’ wheels to this 13’’ frame for a better balance.
- FRAME 6061 T6 SCR Aluminium Front Triangle with Tapered Head Tube and Intergrip Seat Clamp System, Alloy Symmetrical SCR Rear Triangle, 148mm Boost Dropouts
- FORK SR Raidon, 120mm Travel, Black Alloy Stanchions, Alloy Tapered Steerer, Hydro Lockout, Air Spring, Adjustable Rebound, 100mm x 15mm axle
- REAR SHOCK RockShox Deluxe RT, DebonAir, Fast Black Coating, Adjustable Rebound and 2 Position Compression
- HEADSET FSA No. 57E Orbit ZS, 1.5" Cartridge Sealed Lower Bearing and 1 1/8" Upper Bearing
- REAR HUB Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearing Hub, 12mm X 148mm Boost Through Axle, 28 Hole
- FRONT HUB Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearing, 15mm X 100mm Boost Through Axle, 28 Hole
- SPOKES 2.0mm, Black Stainless with Brass Nipples
- RIMS WTB STp i25, 25mm Wide, TCS 2.0 System, 28 Hole
- TYRE WTB Trail Boss , Light/Fast TCS System 26" X 2.25", 60TPI
- SHIFT LEVERS Shimano Deore SL-M6000, 10 Speed
- REAR MECH Shimano Deore RD-M6000-GS, Shadow Plus, 10 Speed
- CHAIN Shimano HG-54, 10 Speed
- CRANKSET Whyte, Forged 2pcs Cranks, Direct Mount 28T Narrow Wide Chainring, 165mm, 10 Speed
- BOTTOM BRACKET BSA, Cartridge Bearings, 73mm
- SEATPOST Whyte 6061 Alloy, 15mm Offset, 30.9mm x 300mm, 2 Bolt Clamp
- SADDLE Whyte Custom
- HANDLEBAR Whyte 6061 Alloy, 30mm Rise, 31.8mm, 660mm Wide
- STEM Whyte Alloy, 35mm Extension
- GRIPS Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- BRAKES FRONT Tektro Orion, 4 Pot, 180mm Rotor
- BRAKES REAR Tektro Orion, 4 Pot, 180mm Rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS Tektro Orion
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.