- Size Guide
The starting point for full suspension whye bikes starts here with the T-130 SR. With Fox Performance 34 forks and a Fox Float rear shock, this bike can handle any trail, not to mention the Shimano SLX rear derailleur which will power you to victory on this bike.
- FRAME 6061 Alloy, SCR Aluminium Front Triangle with Tapered Head Tube and Intergrip Seat Clamp System, ISCG 5 Guide Mounts, Alloy Symmetrical SCR Rear Triangle, 148mm Boost Dropouts
- FORK Fox Performance 34 27.5", 140mm Travel, 37mm Offset, GRIP 3-Pos Damper, Black Coating, Tapered Steerer, 110mm x 15mm Boost E-Thru Axle
- REAR SHOCK Fox Float DPS, Performance, Black Coating, Rebound Adjustment and 3pos Adjust Evol LV
- HEADSET FSA No. 57 Orbit ZS, ACB, 1 1/2" Lower and 1 1/8" Upper Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- REAR HUB Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 12mm x 148mm Boost Through Axle, 32 Hole
- FRONT HUB Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 15mm x 110mm Boost Through Axle, 32 Hole
- SPOKES DT Swiss Champion 2.0mm, Black Stainless, Brass Nipples
- RIMS WTB ST i29 TCS 2.0 System, Pinned Joint, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole
- TYRE Maxxis High Roller II TR 27.5" x 2.6" 120TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection, 3C Maxx Terra, Front, Maxxis Rekon TR 27.5" x 2.6" 60TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection, Rear
- SHIFT LEVERS Shimano SLX M7000, I-Spec B, 11 Speed, Black
- FRONT MECH N/A
- REAR MECH Shimano SLX RD-M7000-SGS, Shadow Plus, Direct Mount, 11 Speed
- CASSETTE Sunrace CSMS8, 11-46, 11 Speed
- CHAIN Shimano HG601, 11 Speed
- CRANKSET Whyte, Forged 2pcs Cranks, Direct Mount 32T Narrow Wide Chainring, 170mm, Boost, 11 Speed
- BOTTOM BRACKET BSA, Cartridge Bearings, 73mm
- SEATPOST Whyte drop.it Post, 30.9mm, XS 100mm Travel, S 125mm Travel, M/L/XL 150mm Travel, Paddle Remote Lever
- SADDLE Whyte Custom, Dual Density, Triple Panel Design
- HANDLEBAR Whyte 6061 Alloy, 15mm Rise, 31.8mm, XS/S 760mm Wide, M/L/XL 780mm Wide (L/XL 30mm Rise)
- STEM Whyte Gravity Stem, 35mm Extension
- GRIPS Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- BRAKES FRONT TRP Slate, 4 Pot, 180mm Rotor
- BRAKES REAR TRP Slate, 4 Pot, XS/S 160mm, M/L/XL 180mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- BRAKE LEVERS TRP Slate, I-Spec II
- PEDAL None
This bike does not come with pedals, but check our fantastic pedal range to suit your preferences. Choose your pedals here
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.