- Size Guide
This year they’ve even treated it to exactly-the-same top spec Maxxis 27.5 x 2.6in tyre spec as our flagship carbon bikes. Crushing the trails and the competition? Completed it mate.
FRAME 6061 Alloy, SCR Aluminium Front Triangle with Tapered Head Tube and Intergrip Seat Clamp System, ISCG, 2 Bolt Guide Mounts, Alloy Symmetrical SCR Rear Triangle, 148mm Boost Dropouts
FORK RockShox 35 Gold RL 27.5", 140mm Travel, 37mm Offset, DebonAir, Motion Control Damper, Fast Black Coating, Tapered Steerer, 110mm x 15mm Boost, Maxle Ultimate
REAR SHOCK RockShox Deluxe Select + RT, DebonAir, Fast Black Coating, Adjustable Rebound and 2 Position Compression
HEADSET FSA No. 57 Orbit ZS, ACB, 1 1/2" Lower and 1 1/8" Upper Sealed Cartridge Bearings
REAR HUB Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, Centre Lock 12mm x 148mm Boost Thru Axle, 32 Hole
FRONT HUB Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 15mm x 110mm Boost Thru Axle, 31mm Torque Caps, 32 Hole
SPOKES DT Swiss Champion 2.0mm, Black Stainless, Brass Nipples
RIMS WTB ST i30 TCS 2.0 System, Pinned Joint, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole
TYRE Maxxis Minion DHF TR 27.5" x 2.6" 120TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection, 3C Maxx Terra, Front, Maxxis Dissector TR 27.5" x 2.6" 60TPI, EXO+ Sidewall Protection, Rear
SHIFT LEVERS Shimano Deore M5100, I-Spec EV 11 Speed, Black
FRONT MECH N/A
- REAR MECH Shimano Deore RD-M5100-SGS, Shadow Plus, 11 Speed
- CASSETTE SunRace CSMS8, 11-51, 11 Speed
- CHAIN SunRace, 11 Speed
- CRANKSET Whyte, Forged 2pcs Cranks, Direct Mount 32T Narrow Wide Boost Chainring, 170mm, Boost, 11 Speed
- BOTTOM BRACKET BSA, Cartridge Bearings, 73mm
- SEATPOST Trans-X, 30.9mm, XS 100mm Travel, S 125mm Travel, M/L/XL 150mm Travel, Shimano Remote Lever
- SADDLE Whyte Custom, Dual Density, Triple Panel Design
- HANDLEBAR Whyte 6061 Alloy, 31.8mm, XS/S 15mm Rise, 760mm Wide, M/L/XL, 30mm Rise 780mm Wide
- STEM Whyte Gravity Stem, 35mm Extension
- GRIPS Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- BRAKES FRONT TRP Slate Evo, 4 Piston with Sintered Metal Pad, 180mm Disc
- BRAKES REAR TRP Slate Evo, 4 Piston with Sintered Metal Pad, 180mm Disc, Internal Routing
- BRAKE LEVERS TRP Slate Evo
- PEDALS None
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.