- Size Guide
The T-140 OTO geometry was designed around a shorter 37mm offset fork. The extra front end grip this creates allows us to make the most of the 140mm travel fork, fully exploiting the capabilities of the chassis, the more neutral handling and the 2.6" tyres.
- COLOUR Matt Olive with Khaki & Lime
- CASSETTE SRAM PG-1230 Eagle, 11-50, 12 Speed
- FRAME Carbon, Uni-directional Multi Monocoque Front Triangle with Internal Cable Routing, Tapered Head Tube and Intergrip Seat Clamp System, ISCG, 2 Bolt Guide Mounts, Alloy Symmetrical SCR Rear Triangle, 148mm Boost Dropouts
- CHAIN SRAM Eagle, 12 Speed
- FORK RockShox Pike Select RC 27.5", 140mm Travel, 37mm Offset, DebonAir, Charger RC Damper, Fast Black Coating, Tapered Steerer, 110mm x 15mm Boost, Maxle Ultimate
- CRANKSET SRAM X1 Eagle, X-SYNC 2, Direct Mount 32T, DUB, 170mm, Boost, 12 Speed
- REAR SHOCK RockShox Deluxe Select + RT, DebonAir, Fast Black Coating, Adjustable Rebound and 2 Position Compression
- BOTTOM BRACKET SRAM DUB, BSA, 73mm
- HEADSET FSA No. 42 Orbit ZS Plus, Integrated, 1 1/2" Lower and 1 1/8" Upper Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- SEATPOST Whyte drop.it II Adjust, 30.9mm, S/M 120-150mm Travel, L/XL 140-170mm Travel, Paddle Remote Lever
- REAR HUB Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 12mm x 148mm Boost Through Axle, 32 Hole
- SADDLE Whyte Custom, Dual Density, Triple Panel Design
- FRONT HUB Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 15mm x 110mm Boost Through Axle, 31mm Torque Caps, 32 Hole
- HANDLEBAR Whyte 6061 Alloy, 31.8mm, S 15mm Rise, 760mm Wide, M/L/XL, 30mm Rise 780mm Wide
- SPOKES DT Swiss Champion 2.0mm, Black Stainless, Brass Nipples
- STEM Whyte Gravity Stem, 35mm Extension
- RIMS WTB ST i30 TCS 2.0 System, Pinned Joint, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole
- GRIPS Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- TYRE Maxxis High Roller II TR 27.5" x 2.6" 120TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection, 3C Maxx Terra, Front, Maxxis Rekon TR 27.5" x 2.6" 60TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection, Rear
- BRAKES FRONT SRAM Guide G2 R, 4 Piston, 180mm Disc
- SHIFT LEVERS SRAM GX Eagle, MMX Clamp, 12 Speed
- BRAKES REAR SRAM Guide G2 R, 4 Piston, 180mm Disc, Internal Routing
- FRONT MECH N/A BRAKE LEVERS SRAM Guide G2 R, Matchmaker
- REAR MECH SRAM GX Eagle, 12 Speed
- PEDALS None
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.