- Size Guide
Whyte's mid travel, mid wheel sized trail bike has a massive reputation for going way beyond expectations in terms of speed, rowdy control and most importantly exactly the sort of fun that makes mountain biking so brilliant. The lighter, tighter carbon mainframe of the T-140C RS boosts acceleration and accuracy for exhilarating responsiveness and pop off every feature and out of every corner.
Upgraded RockShox Pike Ultimate fork and Deluxe Ultimate shock nail the sketchiest situations while keeping weight low and 27.5 x 2.6in Maxxis tyres inject outstanding float and flow to an already ultra-agile joy machine.
FRAME Carbon, Uni-directional Multi Monocoque Front Triangle with Internal Cable Routing, Tapered Head Tube and Intergrip Seat Clamp System, ISCG, 2 Bolt Guide Mounts, Alloy Symmetrical SCR Rear Triangle, 148mm Boost Dropouts
FORK RockShox Pike Ultimate RC 27.5", 140mm Travel, 37mm Offset, DebonAir, Charger RCT3 Damper, Fast Black Coating, Tapered Steerer, 110mm x 15mm Boost, Maxle Ultimate
REAR SHOCK RockShox Deluxe Ultimate RCT, DebonAir, Fast Black Coating, Adjustable Rebound and 2 Position Compression
HEADSET FSA No. 42 Orbit ZS Plus, Integrated, 1 1/2" Lower and 1 1/8" Upper Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- REAR HUB Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 12mm x 148mm Boost Through Axle, 9 deg Micro Engagement 4 Pawl, XD Driver, 32 Hole
- FRONT HUB Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 15mm x 110mm Boost Through Axle, 31mm Torque Caps, 32 Hole
- SPOKES DT Swiss Champion 2.0mm, Black Stainless, Brass Nipples
- RIMS Race Face AR-30, Offset, 30mm Wide, Sleeved Joint, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole
- TYRE Maxxis Minion DHF TR 27.5" x 2.6" 120TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection, 3C Maxx Terra, Front, Maxxis Dissector TR 27.5" x 2.6" 60TPI, EXO+ Sidewall Protection, Rear
SHIFT LEVERS SRAM GX Eagle, MMX, 12 Speed
FRONT MECH N/A
- REAR MECH SRAM GX Eagle, 12 Speed
- CASSETTE SRAM XG-1275 Eagle, 10-52, 12 Speed
- CHAIN SRAM Eagle, 12 Speed
- CRANKSET SRAM GX Eagle, X-SYNC 2, Direct Mount 32T, DUB, 170mm, Boost, 12 Speed
- BOTTOM BRACKET SRAM DUB, BSA, 73mm
- SEATPOST Bike Yoke Revive, 30.9mm, S 125mm Travel, M/L/XL 160mm Travel, Trigger Remote with MMX attachment
- SADDLE Whyte Custom, Dual Density, Triple Panel Design
- HANDLEBAR Whyte 6061 Alloy, 31.8mm, S 15mm Rise, 760mm Wide, M/L/XL, 30mm Rise 780mm Wide
- STEM Whyte Gravity Stem, 35mm Extension
- GRIPS Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- BRAKES FRONT SRAM Guide G2 RS, 4 Piston, 180mm Disc
- BRAKES REAR SRAM Guide G2 RS, 4 Piston, 180mm Disc, Internal Routing
- BRAKE LEVERS SRAM Guide G2 RS, MMX
- PEDALS None
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.