- Size Guide
New for 2021, the T-160 takes the race-winning pace and exquisitely balanced handling from the benchmark S-150 29er and turns it up to 11 – perfect for today and tomorrow’s progressive trail rider.
Combining Whyte’s proven OTO geometry with an all-new alloy frame and 150mm of super-refined rear suspension travel, the T-160 promises extended All Mountain capabilities with exceptional speed, control and balance on technical trails.
- COLOUR Matt Burnt Orange with Khaki & Olive
- CASSETTE SRAM XG-1275 Eagle, 10-52, 12 Speed
- FRAME 6061 Alloy, SCR Aluminium Front Triangle with Tapered Head Tube and Intergrip Seat Clamp System, ISCG, 2 Guide Mounts, Alloy Symmetrical SCR Rear Triangle, 148mm Boost Dropouts
- CHAIN SRAM GX Eagle, 12 Speed
- FORK RockShox Lyrik Select + RC 29", 160mm Travel, 42mm Offset, DebonAir, Charger 2.1 RC Damper, Fast Black Coating, Tapered Steerer, 110mm x 15mm Boost, Maxle Ultimate
- CRANKSET SRAM GX Eagle, X-SYNC 2, Direct Mount 32T, DUB, 170mm, Boost 12 Speed
- REAR SHOCK RockShox Super Deluxe Select + RT, DebonAir, Fast Black Coating, Adjustable Rebound, 2 position compression adjustment
- BOTTOM BRACKET SRAM DUB, BSA, 73mm
- HEADSET FSA No. 57E Orbit ZS, 1 1/2" Lower and 1 1/8" Upper Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- SEATPOST Bike Yoke Revive, 30.9mm, 160mm Travel, Trigger Remote with MMX attachment
- REAR HUB Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 12mm x 148mm Boost Through Axle, 9 deg Micro Engagement 4 Pawl, XD Driver, 32 Hole
- SADDLE Whyte Custom, Dual Density, Triple Panel Design
- FRONT HUB Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 15mm x 110mm Boost Through Axle, 31mm Torque Caps, 32 Hole
- HANDLEBAR Whyte Custom 6061 Alloy, 30mm Rise, 31.8mm, 780mm Wide
- SPOKES DT Swiss Champion 2.0mm, Black Stainless, Brass Nipples
- STEM Whyte Gravity Stem, 35mm Extension
- RIMS Race Face AR-30, Offset, 30mm Wide, Sleeved Joint, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole
- GRIPS Whyte Lock-on V Grip
- TYRE Maxxis High Roller II TR 29” x 2.5” WT 60TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection, 3C Maxx Terra, Front, Maxxis Dissector TR 29” x 2.4” WT 60TPI, EXO Sidewall Protection, Dual Compound, Rear
- BRAKES FRONT SRAM Code R, 4 Piston with Sintered Metal Pads, 200mm Disc
- SHIFT LEVERS SRAM GX Eagle, MMX, 12 Speed
- BRAKES REAR SRAM Code R, 4 Piston with Sintered Metal Pads, 200mm Disc
- FRONT MECH N/A BRAKE LEVERS SRAM Code R, MMX
- REAR MECH SRAM GX Eagle, 12 Speed
- PEDALS None
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.