- Size Guide
The gorgeous Victoria puts all the advantages of going big into a perfectly shaped bike for smaller riders. The lightweight alloy frame and fork have been optimised to not just fit riders from 150cm - five feet upwards, but to deliver brilliantly balanced handling and a super lively feel that makes every ride a vibe.
Extra fat but fast rolling WTB Tan wall 650B tyres look great while floating you over the worst road, bike path or cut through surfaces. MTB style cockpit, hydraulic disc brakes and wide range Shimano gears make you master of contra flows and congestion in town or wide-open climbs and winding descents in the countryside. Double bottle cages, mudguard, rack and kick stand fixtures make it super versatile and easy to equip for your all day or everyday rides too.
- Frame 6061 Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, Internal Cable Routing with BBX and Custom Whyte Dropouts
- Fork Straight Bladed 6061 Alloy Fork,Taped Steeerer, Post Mount and Single Eyelets
- Headset FSA No. 242 Integrated Road, 1 1/2” Lower and 1 1/8"Upper sealed Cartridge Bearing
- Rear Hub Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 32 Hole
- Front Hub Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 28 Hole
- Spokes 2.0mm, Black Stainless with Brass Nipples
- Rims Whyte Disc Road 650B Low Profile, 25mm Wide, Tubeless Compatable
- Rim, 32 Hole Rear and 28 Front, 3M Reflective Decals
- Tyres WTB Horzion 650Bx47c Tan Wall Plus Road
- Shift Levers Shimano Deore SLM6000 10Speed
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Deore RD-M6000-SGS Shadow Plus 10 Speed
- Cassette Shimano Deore CS-HG-500, 11-42 10 Speed
- Chain Shimano CN-HG54, 10 Speed
- Crankset Alloy, Narrow Wide 44T Chainring with Guard, 10 Speed
- Bottom Bracket Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 73mm
- Seatpost Whyte 20mm Offset, 27.2mm x 350mm, 1pcs 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 2 Bolt Clamp
- Seat Whyte Custom, Triple Panel Design
- Bar Whyte Narrow, 31.8mm, 30mm Rise, 600mm Wide
- Stem Whyte, 60mm S, 70mm M, 80mm L
- Grips Whyte Custom Dual Density Lock-on
- Front Brakes Shimano MT200, Hydraulic, 160mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Rear Brakes Shimano MT200, Hydraulic, 160mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Brake Levers Shimano MT200
- Pedals Fibre Reinforced Composite Platform
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'1" (147 - 155cm)||XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (155 - 160cm)||X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'5" (160 - 165cm)||Small|
|5'5" - 5'8" (165 - 172cm)||Medium|
|5'8" - 5'10" (172 - 180cm)||Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.