The Whitechapel is a great hybrid, with simplistic features such as the single chain ring and a strong and durable frame, a great bike for commuting or city riding
The Whitechapel hybrid bike is a great bike for any rider looking for a quick and nimble city bike. With features such as the single chain ring and 9 speed cassette, as well as the hydraulic brakes making it suitable for all weather conditions. An ideal bike for commuting or getting fit.
- Frame 6061 Alloy, Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, Internal Cable Routing with BBX and Custom Whyte Dropouts, Chain Stay Kick Stand Mount
- Fork Whyte Straight Bladed 6061 Alloy, Forged Crown, Alloy Steerer, Internal Cable Routing, Post Mount with Single Eyelets for Mudguards
- Headset FSA No. 23 Integrated Road, 1 1/8” Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 41mm Diameter
- Rear Hub Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 32 Hole
- Front Hub Alloy, Cup & Cone, Double Seal, 28 Hole
- Spokes 2.0mm, Black Stainless with Brass Nipples
- Rims Whyte Disc Road Low Profile, 21mm Wide, Tubless Compatible, 32 Hole Rear and 28 Front, 3M Reflective Decals
- Tyres Vittoria Zaffiro, 700 x 32c, Black, with Puncture Protection
- Shift Levers Shimano Altus SL-M2000, 9 Speed
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Altus RD-M2000, 9 Speed
- Cassette Shimano CS-HG-200, 11-36, 9 Speed
- Chain KMC 9 Speed
- Crankset Alloy, narrow/wide 42T chainring with Alloy Chain Guard
- Bottom Bracket FSA Square Taper
- Seatpost Whyte 20mm Offset, 27.2mm x 350mm, 1pcs 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 2 Bolt Clamp
- Seat Whyte Custom
- Bar Whyte Narrow, 31.8mm, 30mm Rise, 620mm Wide
- Stem Whyte, S,M 60mm L, 70mm XL, 80mm
- Grips Whyte Custom with extra-thick bar plugs
- Front Brakes Tektro HD-M275, Hydraulic, 160mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Rear Brakes Tektro HD-M275, Hydraulic, 160mm Rotor, Internal Routing
- Brake Levers Tektro HD-M275
- Pedals Fibre Reinforced Composite Platform
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.