- Size Guide
The Whyte Winchelsea combines Whyte's Glencoe Road Plus bike with the Fazua eBike system to create and super stylish road bike that will take you on road and path adventures with a little help when you need it.
- Frame 6061 Alloy, Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Multi Butted, SCR, Tapered Head Tube, Custom Drawn, Chainstay Flat Mount 160mm Disc Mount, Custom Whyte Dropouts
- Fork Whyte Straight Bladed 6061 Alloy, Alloy Tapered Steerer, Internal Cable Routing, Flat Mount Dropouts, 12mm x 100mm Stealth Through Axle, Eyelets for Mudguards
- Headset FSA No. 42, Integrated Road, 1 1/2” Lower and 1 1/8” Upper Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Shifters SRAM Apex 1, Hydraulic, 11 Speed
- Rear Derailleur SRAM Apex 1, Long Cage, 11 Speed
- Chainset Whyte Alloy cranks, 170mm, ISIS with Narrow Wide 42t Alloy for Fazua, Black
- Bottom Bracket Fazua Evation System
- Chain SunRace CN11, Black, 11 Speed
- Cassette SunRace CSMS7, 11-42, 11 Speed
- Rims WTB ST i25 TCS 2.0 System, Pinned Joint, Tubeless Ready, 32 Hole
- Hubs Alloy, Double Sealed Cartridge Bearings, Centre-lock, Rear 12mm x 142mm, front 12mm x 100mm, Through Axle, 32 Hole
- Spokes 2.0mm, PG, Black Stainless, Brass Nipples
- Tyres WTB Horizon TCS System 650b x 47c, Light/Fast , Tan Sidewall, Dual DNA Compound, Lightweight Tubeless Casing
- Brakes SRAM Apex 1 Hydraulic, 160mm Flat Mount, Internal Routing
- Brake levers SRAM Apex 1, Alloy
- Handlebars Whyte Road 500, 31.8mm, 500mm Wide
- Grips / Tape Whyte Anti Slip, Cross Bar Tape
- Stem Whyte Alloy, +-7° Rise, 52cm 70mm, 54cm 80mm, 56cm 90mm Extension
- Saddle Whyte Custom, Triple Panel Design
- Seatpost Whyte 6061 Alloy, 25mm Offset, 27.2mm 52/54 350mm, 56 400mm, 2 Bolt Clamp
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.