2FO FLAT 2.0 MOUNTAIN BIKE SHOES
Its outsole features our SlipNot™ 2.0 rubber compound, which was developed as a system to create the best pedal connection possible.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- SlipNot™ 2.0 rubber compound is our softest, grippiest rubber, and it's optimized for the ultimate in pedal connection
- Engineered lug pattern was specifically designed to integrate with pedal pins.
- Dual-density midsole adapts to the pedal, protects the foot, and results in superb pedal control.
- Captured foam in the upper protects the foot from impacts.
- Air mesh on the tongue and uppers provides protection, while quickly shedding water weight.
- Smooth, thermobonded upper for lightweight durability and a snag-free profile.
- Cushioned EVA foam midsole is sealed with a protective skin for support and tear resistance.
- Lacelock™ elastic keeps laces out of the chainrings.
- Relaxed Fit for a balance of pedal feel and off-the-bike comfort.
- Approximate weight: 347g (1/2 pair, Size 42)
There are currently no reviews. Be the first to write a review!