Specialized Hotrock 20" 6 Speed Boys Childrens Bike 2017
The new Specialized Hotrock is a 20" mountain bike that offers quality and comfort. This is the boys model, and this comes with a 6 speed grip shift mechanism which is great for learning how gears work.
- FRAME Specialized A1 Premium Aluminium, 20", formed toptube/downtube, forged dropouts, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger
- FORK SR Suntour XCT-JR, 1 pc. alloy lower, coil/MCU spring, Hi-Ten 25.4mm stanchions, 1-1/8" steerer, direct press type dust seal, preload adjust, disc and V-brake mount, 40mm travel
- HEADSET Ahead, 1/8" sealed cartridge bearings
- STEM Ahead, forged alloy, 4-bolt, 20-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS Specialized, steel, 8-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 25mm rise, 25.4mm
- GRIPS Specialized, Kraton, Revo type
- FRONT BRAKE V-brake, alloy, linear pull
- REAR BRAKE V-brake, alloy, linear pull
- BRAKE LEVERS Tektro, alloy, linear pull compatible
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano, 6-speed, short cage, direct mount
- SHIFT LEVERS Shimano Revo-Shift, 6-speed
- CASSETTE Shimano, 6-speed freewheel, 14-28
- CHAIN KMC HV500, 1/2"x3/32"
- CRANKSET Forged alloy arms, w/ single outer chainguard
- CHAINRINGS 36T, steel
- BOTTOM BRACKET 68mmx119mm, semi-cartridge E-type, w/ bolts
- PEDALS Composite platform, w/ reflectors, 9/16"
- RIMS 20", alloy single wall, pin joint, 32h
- FRONT HUB Alloy, 3/8" axle, loose ball, dual lock nuts w/ 17mm contact side, nutted, 32h
- REAR HUB Alloy, loose ball, dual lock nuts w/ 17mm contact side, steel nutted, 32h
- SPOKES Stainless, 14g
- FRONT TYRE Specialized Roller, 30TPI, wire bead, 20x2.125"
- REAR TYRE Specialized Roller, 30TPI, wire bead, 20x2.125"
- INNER TUBES Standard, Schrader valve
- SADDLE Specialized Kids, 7mm rails, w/ bumper
- SEATPOST Alloy, single bolt, 27.2mm
- SEAT BINDER Alloy, 31.8mm
There are currently no reviews. Be the first to write a review!