Specialized Riprock 16" Girls Childrens Bike 2017
The Riprock is now availabe in a 16" size. This bike comes with a light and strong frame made from A1 Premium aluminium, as well as a set of stabilizers and coaster brake. Like all specialized bikes, this bike is built to last and perform to a high standard.
- FRAME Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum
- FORK HiTen, 1" threaded steerer
- FRONT HUB Steel, 3/8" axle, 16h
- REAR HUB Rear coaster brake, 3/8" Cr-Mo axle, loose ball bearings, 16T cog, 16h
- SPOKES Stainless, 14g
- RIMS 16", aluminum, single wall, 16H
- INNER TUBES Schrader valve
- FRONT TYRE Rhythm Lite, 16x2.3", 30TPI, wire bead, directional tread
- REAR TYRE Rhythm Lite, 16x2.3, 30TPI, wire bead, directional tread
- CRANKSET Hi-Ten steel
- CHAINRINGS 26T
- BOTTOM BRACKET Steel, loose ball bearings
- CHAIN KMC Z510, single-speed, anti-drop, 1/2"x1/8"
- FRONT BRAKE V-brake, alloy, linear pull
- HANDLEBARS Specialized Kids', steel, 10-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 55mm rise, 22.2mm
- GRIPS Specialized, dual colored
- STEM Quill, alloy, 22.2mm clamp
- SADDLE Specialized Kids'
- SEATPOST Alloy, 25.4mm
- SEAT BINDER Alloy, 28.6mm
- PEDALS Nylon platform w/reflectors
There are currently no reviews. Be the first to write a review!