Specialized S-Works Trivent Triathlon Shoe
When seconds count (which is really every triathlon if we're being honest with ourselves), your shoes need to get you through the transition quickly. More so, they need to deliver maximum performance out on the road. That's why we designed the S-Works Trivent for the highest level of competition, so we can sleep easy at night knowing that they're the most highly engineered triathlon shoe in the world.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbed: ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Revolutionary Tri Specific Drawbridge closure for the fastest possible time in both transitions (patent pending).
- FACT™ 12.0 carbon sole uses high modulus, unidirectional carbon fibre and TorsionBox construction to optimize stiffness and weight.
- Lightweight Boa® L4 closure system backed by the Boa® Lifetime Guarantee.
- Replaceable high-strength braided steel lace.
- Arch-mounted Launch Clip for flying starts (patent pending).
- Smooth internal lining for "sockless" riding fit and comfort.
- Open tongue design for breathability and drying with toe Velcro® closure.
- Replaceable heel lugs.
- Light, tough, and water-resistant Micromatrix upper for supple comfort.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Approximate weight: 280g (1/2 pair, size 42)
There are currently no reviews. Be the first to write a review!