Specialized Women's 2FO 1.0 Flat MTB Shoe
The Women's 2FO Flat 1.0 was designed to provide comfortable, all-day riding, while still looking the part for when it's time to grab a post-ride libation. Its outsole features our SlipNot™ 2.0 rubber compound, which was developed as a system to create the best pedal connection possible.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- SlipNot™ rubber compound developed in our tyre lab optimises shoe and pedal connection
- Directional shark-skin forefoot tread pattern grips pedals, while open rear hex pattern provides traction
- Injection-moulded toe kick, anti-tear toe, and high-side cuff for lightweight armour-like protection
- Air mesh provides protection while quickly shedding water weight
- Smooth thermobonded upper for lightweight durability and a snag-free profile
- Cushioned EVA midsole is sealed with a protective skin for support and tear resistance
- Body Geometry equipped to optimise comfort and performance
- Lacelock™ elastic keeps laces out of chainrings (extra set of coloured laces included)
- Relaxed Fit for a balance of pedal feel and off-bike comfort
There are currently no reviews. Be the first to write a review!