- Size Guide
The frame geometry and suspension are designed with 29-inch wheels in mind and are tailored for improved speed and stability. An enhanced reach and a modified cockpit fitted with a 35mm composite handlebar and alloy stem ensure maximum balance and stability when traversing XC terrain. Meanwhile, the Advanced composite mainframe and rear swingarm are 241g lighter than the previous iteration. Additionally, the bottom bracket area is stiffer for rapid acceleration, while an incline in the seat tube puts the rider in an ideal position for climbing.
FlexPoint Pro suspension creates 100mm of efficient, dynamic rear travel. Built with modern XC geometry for agility, the frameset includes a relaxed 67.5-degree head tube and 110mm suspension fork for tackling demanding trails.
- Frame Advanced-Grade Composite front and rear triangles, Flexpoint Pro Suspension, 100mm travel, 12x148mm thru-axle
- Fork Fox 34 Float SC Factory Live Valve, 110mm Travel, FIT4 Damper, 44mm offset, Boost 15x110 KaBolt, Tapered
- Shock Fox Factory Live Valve, Trunnion Mount, 165x45, custom tuned for Giant
- Handlebar NEW Giant Contact SLR XC Flat, Composite 760x35mm
- Grips Giant XC Pro S:32mm, M:32mm, L:34mm, XL:34mm
- Stem NEW Giant Contact SL XC 35mm
- Seatpost Giant Contact Switch dropper post with remote lever, 30.9mm
- Saddle Fizik Antares R5 with Kium Rail
- Pedals N/A
- Shifters SRAM GX Eagle, 1x12
- Front Derailleur N/A
- Rear Derailleur SRAM GX Eagle
- Brakes Shimano XT, BR-M8100, Hydraulic Disc, 2 piston, [F] 180 [R] 160 Shimano XT, BL-M8100
- Brake Levers CassetteSRAM GX XG1275 10x52
- Chain SRAM GX
- Crankset SRAM GX XO, 32T, 55mm chainline, with custom Giant-MRP, 2 bolt, 1x CS chain guide
- Bottom Bracket SRAM DUB, press fit
- Rims Stronger than ever, the NEW XCR 1 29 hookless carbon wheelsystem with GIANT patented DBL (Dynamic Balanced Lacing) technology and 30mm rim inner width provides best-in-class strength, durability, stiffness, efficiency and lightweight tuned for the most demanding XC riding scenario
- Hubs [F] Giant XC alloy, CenterLock, [R] Giant XC alloy, DT350 internal, 54t ratchet system, CenterLock
- Spokes Sapim Laser
- Tyres Maxxis Rekon Race 29X2,4" Foldable, TLR, 120tpi, EXO
- Extras Custom Giant-MRP chain guide, Factory Tubeless Set Up, maximum tire size 2.4", maximum chainring size 34T
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|5'0"- 5'5" (152 - 165cm)||X-Small|
|5'4"- 5'8" (162 - 172cm)||Small|
|5'7"- 6'1" (170 - 185cm)||Medium|
|6'0" - 6'4" (182 - 193cm)||Large|
|6'3" - 6'8" (190 - 203cm)||X-Large|
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.