Giant ARX 24 Children's Bike is and more fun for young riders. It as been designed the all-new ARX to be lighter, quicker,
- Frame ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork alloy
- Handlebar Giant Youth, 480mm width
- Stem forged alloy Ahead
- Seatpost Giant Sports, 27.2 x 250mm
- Saddle Giant Grow Technology Jr. Sports
- Pedals FP-651
- Shifters Shimano SL-M310
- Front Derailleur N/A
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Altus RD-310
- Brakes alloy linear pull
- Brake Levers alloy, Junior MTB
- Cassette Shimano HG200, 12x32
- Chain KMC X8PL
- Crankset alloy forged 3-piece, 32, with Chain Guard
- Bottom Bracket sealed cartridge
- Rims Giant Kids 24, 6061 aluminum, with CNC braking surface
- Hubs alloy, F 28H QR,R 28H NUT
- Spokes stainless, 14G
- Tyres Innova, 24X1.5, 60tpi
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.