- Size Guide
The Advanced SL Disc of the Propel Advanced SL delivers maximum speed and energy transfer for unparalleled aerodynamic performance. AeroSystem Shaping, a product of CFD and wind tunnel analysis, optimizes aerodynamic efficiency at all yaw angles. The truncated ellipse airfoil tube shapes and Contact SLR Aero cockpit improve overall aerodynamics. Adjustment is made easier with cable routing through the stem and head tube, allowing quick adjustment or replacement of cockpit components for superior performance and riding position. Advanced SL composite frameset is crafted with pro-level composite materials and processes, yielding a 150g saving compared to its predecessor and an even greater stiffness-to-weight ratio.
- Frame Advanced SL-grade composite, integrated seatpost, disc
- Fork Advanced SL-grade composite, full-composite OverDrive Aero steerer, disc
- Handlebar Giant Contact SLR Aero S:40cm, M:42cm, M/L:42cm, L:44cm, XL:44cm
- Grips Stratus Lite 2.0
- Stem Giant Contact SLR Aero S:90mm, M:100mm, M/L:110mm, L:110mm, XL:120mm
- Seatpost Advanced SL - grade composite, integrated design, -5/+15mm offset
- Saddle Giant Fleet SLR
- Pedals N/A
- Shifters Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 ST-R9270 2x12
- Front Derailleur Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 ST-R9250
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 ST-R9250
- Brakes Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 hydraulic, Shimano RT-MT900 rotors [F]160mm, [R]140mm
- Brake Levers Shimano Dura-Ace Di2
- Cassette Shimano Dura-Ace, 12-speed, 11x30
- Chain Shimano Dura-Ace M9100
- Crankset Shimano Dura-Ace, 36/52 with FC-9200P power meter S:170mm, M:172.5mm, M/L:172.5mm, L:175mm
- Bottom Bracket Shimano, press fit
- Rims CADEX 50 Disc WheelSystem, [F]50mm, [R]50mm
- Hubs [F] CADEX R3 Aero Hub, CenterLock, 12mm thru-axle, [R] CADEX R3-C40 Aero Low Friction Hub, 40T ratchet driver, CenterLock, 12mm thru-axle
- Spokes CADEX Super Aero Carbon Spoke
- Tyres CADEX Aero, tubeless, 700x25c (26.5mm), folding
- Extras computer mount, water bottle cages, factory tubeless set up, 30mm max tyre size
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|5'0"- 5'6" (152 - 167cm)||X-Small|
|5'4"- 5'9" (162 - 175cm)||Small|
|5'8"- 6'0" (172- 182cm)||Medium|
|5'11" - 6'2" (180 - 188cm)||Medium/Large|
|6'1" - 6'5" (185 - 195cm)||Large|
|6'4" - 6'8" (193 - 203cm)||X-Large|
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.