- Size Guide
This amped up version of the Reign enduro machine is made for riders who gravitate toward steep, rough and aggressive descents. It offers a longer travel 170mm fork and robust components that make it suitable for unforgiving terrain. The super strong and stiff ALUXX SL aluminium frame features updated geometry with a longer cockpit that’s designed to optimize its 27.5 wheels
- Frame ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminium, 160mm Maestro suspension
- Fork RockShox Yari RC DebonAir, 180mm, Boost 15x110 Maxle Stealth, tapered, 37mm offset, custom tuned for Giant
- Shock RockShox Super Deluxe Coil Select, 205/62.5, custom tuned for Giant
- Handlebar Giant Contact SL TR35, 800x35mm, 20mm rise
- Stem Giant Contact SL 35
- Seatpost Giant Contact SL, zero offset, 30.9
- Saddle Giant Romero
- Pedals N/A
- Shifters Shimano Deore
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Deore
- Brakes Shimano MT520
- Brake Levers Shimano MT501
- Cassette Shimano Deore, 11x42
- Chain KMC X10
- Crankset Praxis Cadet, 34t, Giant custom design with MRP CS guide
- Bottom Bracket Praxis BB-90, press fit
- Rims Giant DH 27.5 tubeless ready sleeve-joint rim, 27mm inner width
- Hubs [F] Giant Tracker Performance Boost 15x110, sealed bearing [R] Giant Tracker Performance Boost 12x148, sealed bearing
- Spokes Sapim
- Tyres [F] Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5x2.5 WT, folding , EXO, TR [R] Maxxis Minion DHRII 27.5x2.4 WT, folding, EXO, TR, tubeless
- Extras tubeless prepared
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|5'0"- 5'5" (152 - 165cm)||X-Small|
|5'4"- 5'8" (162 - 172cm)||Small|
|5'7"- 6'1" (170 - 185cm)||Medium|
|6'0" - 6'4" (182 - 193cm)||Large|
|6'3" - 6'8" (190 - 203cm)||X-Large|
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.