- Size Guide
The TCR Advanced Disc 1 Road Bike 2023 is designed to maximize your competitive edge. Featuring a combination of low weight and aerodynamically shaped tubes, you'll experience lightning-fast climbs, increased acceleration, and unshakable stiffness. Aero efficiency has seen major improvements in this latest generation, with extensive analysis, engineering and testing applied to reduce drag. Control and confidence are further enhanced with integrated disc brakes, reinforced frame and fork components, and room for up to 32mm tyres.
- Frame Advanced-Grade Composite, 12x142mm thru-axle
- Fork Advanced-Grade Composite, Full-Composite OverDrive Steerer, 12x100mm thru-axle
- Handlebar Giant Contact
- Grips Stratus Lite 2.0
- Stem Giant Contact
- Seatpost Giant Variant Composite
- Saddle Giant Approach
- Pedals PEDALS NOT SUPPLIED
- Shifters Shimano 105 Di2 2x12
- Front Derailleur Shimano 105 Di2
- Rear Derailleur Shimano 105 Di2
- Brakes Shimano 105 Di2 hydraulic disc brakes 160/140 rotors
- Brake Levers Shimano 105
- Cassette Shimano 105 11x34
- Chain KMC X12
- Crankset Shimano 105 34/50
- Bottom Bracket Shimano PressFit
- Rims Giant P-R2 Disc Wheelset (22mm inner rim width)
- Hubs Giant P-R2 Disc Wheelset (22mm inner rim width)
- Spokes Giant P-R2 Disc Wheelset (22mm inner rim width)
- Tyres Giant Gavia COURSE 1 Tubeless, 700x25c(28mm effective), 60 TPI , Folding
- Extras Factory tubeless set up including sealant, 32mm max tyre size
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|5'0"- 5'6" (152 - 167cm)||X-Small|
|5'4"- 5'9" (162 - 175cm)||Small|
|5'8"- 6'0" (172- 182cm)||Medium|
|5'11" - 6'2" (180 - 188cm)||Medium/Large|
|6'1" - 6'5" (185 - 195cm)||Large|
|6'4" - 6'8" (193 - 203cm)||X-Large|
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.