- Size Guide
The Giant Tempt E+ Sport's lightweight aluminum frame boasts trail-oriented geometry for on- and off-road riding. 100mm of front travel suspension and tubeless-compatible 29-inch wheels create a confident, composed ride. SyncDrive Core motor technology grants immediate torque for exhilaration over any type of terrain. Elevate your adventures with the EnergyPak's 500Wh of capacity - easily charged with a 4A smart charger. . The Giant Tempt E+ Sport is equipped with features designed to maximize your enjoyment, from its responsive SyncDrive Core motor technology to its 100mm of front travel suspension. Tackle any terrain with greater confidence and control, while the EnergyPak's 500Wh of capacity allows for longer, more daring rides. What's more, the lightweight aluminum frame and tubeless-compatible 29-inch wheels offer improved control and durability for the road ahead.
- Motor SyncDrive Sport, 70Nm, Powered by Yamaha
- Controller RideControl One
- Battery EnergyPak 500Wh
- Charger EnergyPak 4A fast charger
- Frame ALUXX aluminum, Overdrive 1½ - 1⅛" head tube, integrated KS18 kickstand mount
- Fork SR Suntour XCM ATB Coil 100mm travel, Tapered 1½ - 1⅛" steerer
- Handlebar Giant Connect TR Riser 31.8x690~750mm
- Grips Giant Sole-O Grip
- Stem Giant Contact
- Seatpost Giant 30.9mm, 2-bolt Micro Adjustable, Forged Aluminium
- Saddle Giant Sport
- Pedals Aluminum Platform
- Shifters Shimano Altus 1x9 speed
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Alivio
- Brakes Tektro HD-M275, hydraulic disc, 160/180mm
- Brake Levers Tektro HD-M275
- Cassette Shimano CS-HG200, 11-36T, 9-speed
- Chain KMC e.9 Sport, e-bike optimized
- Crankset FSA Comet E-Bike crank arm set FSA MegaTooth Direct-mount 1X steel 36T
- Rims Giant GX03V
- Hubs Giant eTracker Sport, QR
- Spokes Stainless steel
- Tyres Kenda Booster 27.5x2.2", wire bead
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'1" (147 - 155cm)||XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (155 - 160cm)||X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'5" (160 - 165cm)||Small|
|5'5" - 5'8" (165 - 172cm)||Medium|
|5'8" - 5'10" (172 - 180cm)||Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.