- Size Guide
This high-performance mountain bike comes equipped with an ALUXX SL frameset, a lightweight and durable structure that pairs our innovative Maestro suspension technology with progressive, trail-focused geometry. With a trunnion mount shock and an Advanced Forged Composite upper rocker arm, you can take on big rocks and small bumps alike, taking advantage of the full 115mm of controlled rear-wheel travel. The 130mm travel suspension fork at the front and the optimized geometry complete the package, providing optimal performance even on the toughest trails.
- Frame ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum front and rear triangles, 120mm Maestro suspension, flip chip, 12x148mm thru-axle
- Fork Marzocchi Z2, 130mm, GRIP damper, Boost 15x110 Kabolt, 44mm offset, custom tuned for Giant
- Shock Fox Float DPS Performance, 185/50, custom tuned for Giant
- Handlebar Giant Contact TR35, 780x35mm
- Grips Giant Tactal Pro Single S:120mm, M:120mm, L:130mm, XL:130mm
- Stem Giant Contact SL 35 S:40mm, M:40mm, L:50mm, XL:50mm
- Seatpost Giant Contact Switch dropper, remote S: 125mm travel / 30.9 x 395mm M: 150mm travel / 30.9 x 440mm L: 170mm travel / 30.9 x 450mm XL: 170mm travel / 30.9 x 450mm
- Saddle Giant Romero
- Pedals Not included
- Shifters Shimano Deore, 1x12
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Deore
- Brakes Tektro Orion HD-M475 4 piston hydraulic disc brakes, 180mm rotors
- Brake Levers Tektro Orion HD-M745
- Cassette Shimano Deore, 10x51
- Chain KMC X-12
- Crankset Praxis Cadet M24, 30t S:165mm, M:170mm, L:170mm, XL:170mm
- Bottom Bracket Praxis, press fit
- Rims Giant AM 29 sleeve-joint rim, 30mm inner width
- Hubs Giant Boost, sealed bearing
- Spokes Sapim
- Tyres [F] Maxxis Minion DHF 29x2.5 WT, 3C MaxxTerra, EXO, TR [R] Maxxis Aggressor 29x2.5, EXO, TR, tubeless
- Extras Factory set up tubeless, 2.6" max tyre size, 34t max chainring size
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|5'0"- 5'5" (152 - 165cm)||X-Small|
|5'4"- 5'8" (162 - 172cm)||Small|
|5'7"- 6'1" (170 - 185cm)||Medium|
|6'0" - 6'4" (182 - 193cm)||Large|
|6'3" - 6'8" (190 - 203cm)||X-Large|
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.