- Size Guide
This super-versatile trail machine is built on a lightweight, stiff and super-strong ALUXX SL frameset that blends our latest Maestro suspension technology with progressive, trail-oriented geometry. To soak up every bump, from big rocks to small undulations, we gave it a trunnion mount shock and an Advanced Forged Composite upper rocker arm. This combination produces 115mm of smooth, active rear-wheel travel that puts you in control. Up front, it features a 130mm travel suspension fork, and the overall geometry has been tuned and developed to maximise its performance on rugged trails.
- Frame ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum, 115mm
- Fork Fox 34 Float Rhythm, 130mm, GRIP damper, Boost 15x110 QR, tapered
- Shock Fox Float DPS Performance
- Handlebar Giant Contact TR35, 780x35mm, 20mm rise
- Stem Giant Contact SL 35
- Seatpost Giant Contact Switch dropper post with remote, 30.9
- Saddle Giant Contact (neutral)
- Shifters Shimano SLX
- Rear Derailleur Shimano SLX
- Brakes Shimano MT520
- Brake Levers Shimano MT501
- Cassette Shimano SLX, 10x51
- Chain Shimano
- Crankset Shimano SLX, 30t
- Bottom Bracket Shimano, press fit
- Rims Giant XCT 29” tubeless ready sleeve-joint rim, 25mm inner width
- Hubs [F] Shimano Boost 15x110, sealed bearing [R] Shimano Boost 12x148, sealed bearing
- Spokes Sapim
- Tyres [F] Maxxis Minion DHF 29x2.3, EXO, TR [R] Maxxis DHR II 29x2.3, EXO, TR, tubeless
- Extras Tubeless prepared
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|5'0"- 5'5" (152 - 165cm)||X-Small|
|5'4"- 5'8" (162 - 172cm)||Small|
|5'7"- 6'1" (170 - 185cm)||Medium|
|6'0" - 6'4" (182 - 193cm)||Large|
|6'3" - 6'8" (190 - 203cm)||X-Large|
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.