- Size Guide
With a frameset that’s engineered using ALUXX SLR, our highest-grade aluminium, this superlight and agile 29er delivers speed and efficiency for XC riders and racers. Designed to ride with a 100mm suspension fork, it’s a race-bred climber with quick acceleration.
The 29er-specific frame geometry offers an ideal balance of stability and maneuverability on all types of XC terrain. Boost hub spacing gives you added tyre clearance and wheel stiffness, and a new Giant WheelSystem with tubeless tyres delivers a smoother, more efficient ride plus a reduced risk of flats.
- Frame ALUXX SLR-Grade Aluminum
- Fork Giant Crest 34 RRL, 100mm, 15x110, remote lockout
- Handlebar Giant Connect XC, 740x31.8mm
- Grips Giant Sole-O
- Stem Giant Contact S:60mm, M:70mm, L:80mm, XL:90mm
- Seatpost Giant Connect, 30.9mm S:375mm, M:375mm, L:400mm, XL:400
- Saddle Giant Sport
- Pedals N/A
- Shifters Shimano SLX M-7100, 1x12
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Deore XT M-8100
- Brakes Tektro TDK 143 hydraulic disc brakes, rotors [F]180mm, [R]160mm
- Brake Levers Tektro TDK 143
- Cassette Shimano SLX, 10x51
- Chain KMC X-12
- Crankset Shimano SLX, 32t S:170mm, M:175mm, L:175mm, XL:175mm
- Bottom Bracket Shimano cartridge, press fit
- Rims Giant XCT 29” alloy, 25mm inner width
- Hubs Shimano MT410B, sealed
- Spokes Stainless steel
- Tyres Maxxis Recon Race 29x2.25, foldable, TLR, EXO, tubeless
- Extras Factory tubeless set up, 2.4" max tire size, 36t max chainring size
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|5'0"- 5'5" (152 - 165cm)||X-Small|
|5'4"- 5'8" (162 - 172cm)||Small|
|5'7"- 6'1" (170 - 185cm)||Medium|
|6'0" - 6'4" (182 - 193cm)||Large|
|6'3" - 6'8" (190 - 203cm)||X-Large|
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.