The Checkpoint ALR Frame Set is an awesome platform for your dream gravel bike. It's built with light and sturdy aluminium tubes, nimble-yet-stable progressive geometry, and it's covered in mounts for gear and accessories. Includes a carbon disc fork, and has clearance to run up to 45c tyres.
- Frame 300 Series Alpha Aluminium, tapered head tube, Internal cable routing, 3S chain keeper, T47 BB, rack and mudguard mounts, integrated frame bag mounts, flat-mount disc, 142x12 mm thru-axle
- Fork Checkpoint, carbon legs, tapered alloy steerer, rack mounts, mudguard mounts, flat-mount disc, 12x100 mm thru axle
- Skewer front Bontrager Switch thru axle, removable lever
- Skewer rear Bontrager Switch thru-axle, removable lever
- Headset FSA Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.