- Size Guide
District+ 1 is a dependable electric bike built to make getting around your city super fun and easy. It has low-maintenance internal gearing, a reliable Bosch e-bike system and hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power. Plus, it comes with all the utility features you need for daily rides, like mudguards, lights and a rear rack.
- Frame Alpha Smooth Aluminum, internal cable routing, post-mount disc
- Fork SR Suntour NEX, coil spring, preload, 50mm travel, 100x5mm QR
- Front hub Alloy, centerlock disc, 100mm thru axle
- Rear hub Shimano Nexus 7-speed
- Rims Alex Rims DP23, 36-hole
- Tyres Schwalbe Energizer Active Plus, Puncture Guard, Twin Skin, 700x50c
- Shifters Shimano Nexus Revo Shifter 7-speed
- Crank 38T
- Cassette 18T
- Chain Shimano HG40
- Pedals VP Black with reflectors
- Saddle Selle Royal Nuvola
- Seatpost Bontrager alloy, 31.6mm, 12mm offset
- Handlebar Aluminum comfort
- Grips Bontrager Satellite
- Stem Bontrager alloy quill, 31.8mm clamp, adjustable rise, Blendr compatible
- Headset VP sealed cartridge, 1-1/8", threaded
- Brakeset Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
- Battery Bosch Powerpack 300/400/500Wh
- Controller Bosch Purion
- Motor Bosch Active Line, 250Watt, 40Nm, 20 mph / 32 km/h (25 km/h in Europe)
- Rear carrier MIK Compatible alloy rear rack
- Front light Herrmans MR-GO, 100 lumen, 35 lux
- Rear light Spanninga SOLO for e-bike
- Chainguard Case SKS Chainbow
- Lock AXA Defender RL, ART certified, plug in chain compatible, One key solution for battery and lock
- Kickstand Pletscher Comp Flex 18
- Weight L - 23.20 kg / 51.15 lbs (excluding battery)
- Weight limit This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.