- Size Guide
District+ 2 is a dependable electric city bike that's capable of hauling a lot. It's built to make getting around your city super fun and easy, with low-maintenance internal gearing, a reliable Bosch e-bike system and hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power. Plus, it comes with utility features like heavy-duty front and rear racks, a stable double kickstand and a steerer lock that ensures your bike won't tip over under a heavy load.
- Frame Alpha Smooth Aluminum, internal cable routing, belt compatibility, post-mount disc
- Fork Rigid
- Front hub Shimano TX505, centerlock
- Rear hub Shimano Nexus 7-speed
- Rims Alex Rims DP23, alloy, 36-hole, presta valve
- Tyres Schwalbe Big Apple, 700x50c
- Shifters Shimano Nexus Revo Shifter 7-speed
- Crank Prowheel alloy, 38T steel ring
- Cassette 18T
- Chain KMC, Heavy Duty Design for e-bikes, black
- Pedals VP Black with reflectors
- Saddle Selle Royal Nuvola
- Seatpost Bontrager alloy, 31.6mm, 12mm offset
- Handlebar Aluminum comfort
- Grips Bontrager Satellite Plus
- Stem Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree
- Headset Semi integrated A-head with steerer lock
- Brakeset Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
- Battery Bosch Powerpack 300/400/500Wh
- Controller Bosch Purion
- Motor Bosch Active, 250Watt, 40Nm, 20 mph / 32 km/h (25 km/h in Europe)
- Front carrier E-bike ONE
- Rear carrier E-bike ONE rear rack
- Front light Spanninga Axendo
- Rear light Spanninga SOLO for e-bike
- Lock AXA Solid+, ART certified, plug in chain compatible, One key solution for battery and lock
- Kickstand Hebie, stable double kickstand
- Weight L - 24.00 kg / 52.92 lbs (excluding battery)
- Weight limit This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.