- Size Guide
The Remedy line starts with the Remedy 7 mountain bike, and it is a beast. This bike comes equipped with the award winning Rockshox Yari forks, as well as the Deluxe RL rear shock, to give you a ride quality that feels like no other, with bumps and obstacles barley making a difference to your speed and control.
- Fork RockShox 35 Gold RL, DebonAir spring, Motion Control damper, tapered steerer, 44 mm offset, Boost110, 15 mm Maxle Stealth, 160 mm travel
- Shock RockShox Deluxe Select+, DebonAir spring, Select+ RL damper, 230x57.5 mm
- Front wheel Bontrager Line Comp 30, Tubeless Ready, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15 mm thru axle
- Rear wheel Bontrager Line Comp 30, Tubeless Ready, 6-bolt, Shimano 8/9/10 freehub, Boost148, 12 mm thru axle
- Front hub Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, alloy axle, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15 mm thru axle
- Spokes DT Swiss Champion, J-Bend, Black
- Size: S, M, M/L, L, XL Bontrager XR4 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 27.5x2.60"
- Size: S, M, M/L, L, XL Bontrager XR5 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 27.5x2.60"
- Tyre part Bontrager TLR valve, 50 mm
- Shifter SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Rear derailleur SRAM NX Eagle
- Size: S SRAM NX Eagle, DUB, 32T steel ring, Boost, 170 mm length
- Size: M, M/L, L, XL SRAM NX Eagle, DUB, 32T steel ring, Boost, 175 mm length
- Bottom bracket SRAM DUB, 92 mm, PressFit
- Cassette SRAM PG-1230 Eagle, 11-50, 12-speed
- Saddle Bontrager Arvada, steel rails, 138 mm width
- Size: S TranzX JD-YSP18, 100 mm travel, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 361 mm length
- Size: M, M/L, L, XL TranzX JD-YSP18, 150 mm travel, internal routing, 31.6 mm, 445 mm length
- Handlebar Bontrager Comp, alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 780 mm width
- Grips Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on
- Stem Bontrager Rhythm Comp, 31.8 mm, Knock Block, 0-degree, 50 mm length
- Brake SRAM Guide T hydraulic disc
- Brake rotor
- Size: S, M, M/L, L, XL Avid G2 Cleansweep, 180 mm, 6-bolt
- Size: S, M, M/L, L, XL Avid G2 Cleansweep, 200 mm, 6-bolt
- Weight M - 15.01 kg / 33.09 lbs (with TLR sealant, no tubes)
- Weight limit This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
This bike does not come with pedals, but check our fantastic pedal range to suit your preferences. Choose your pedals here
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.