- Size Guide
The Slash 7 is a high-value all-mountain ripper that’s built for shredding singletrack at full speed. It's got a stout aluminium frame and capable suspension package that can smash through gnarly, choppy descents like nobody’s business.
- Frame Alpha Platinum Aluminium, internal storage, tapered head tube, Knock Block 2.0, Control Freak internal routing, down tube guard, shuttle guard, threaded BB, ISCG 05, 34.9 mm seat tube, magnesium rocker link, Mino Link, ABP, Boost148, 160 mm travel
- Fork RockShox Yari RC, DebonAir spring, Motion Control RC damper, tapered steerer, 42 mm offset, Boost110, 15 mm Maxle Stealth, 170 mm travel
- Shock RockShox Deluxe Select+, DebonAir spring, Select+ RL damper, 230x62.5 mm
- Wheel front Bontrager Line Comp 30, Tubeless Ready, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15 mm thru axle
- Wheel rear Bontrager Line Comp 30, Tubeless Ready, Rapid Drive 54, 6-bolt, Boost148, 12 mm thru axle
- Skewer rear Bontrager Switch thru-axle, removable lever
- Tyre Bontrager XR5 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 29x2.50"
- *Tyre part
- Size: S , M , ML , L , XL Bontrager TLR sealant, 180 ml/6 oz
- Size: S , M , ML , L , XLBontrager TLR valve, 50 mm
- Rim strip Bontrager TLR
- Shifter Shimano SLX M7100, 12-speed
- Rear derailleur Shimano XT M8100, long cage, 51T max cog
- Crank Shimano Deore M6120, 30T ring, 55 mm chainline, 170 mm length
- Bottom bracket Shimano SM-BB52, 73 mm, threaded external bearing
- Cassette Shimano Deore M6100, 10-51, 12-speed
- Chain Shimano Deore M6100, 12-speed
- Saddle Bontrager Arvada, hollow chromoly rails, 138 mm width
- Size: S TranzX JD-YSI-22PLQ, 100 mm travel, internal routing, 34.9 mm, 346 mm length
- Size: M , ML TranzX JD-YSI-22PLQ, 150 mm travel, internal routing, 34.9 mm, 454 mm length
- Size: L , XL TranzX JD-YSI-22PLQ, 170 mm travel, internal routing, 34.9 mm, 497 mm length
- Handlebar Bontrager Line, alloy, 35 mm, 27.5 mm rise, 820 mm width
- Grips Bontrager XR Trail Elite, nylon lock-on
- Stem Bontrager Elite, 35 mm, 0-degree, 35 mm length
- Headset Knock Block 2.0 Integrated, 72-degree radius (includes infinite-radius chip), sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brake Shimano 4-piston hydraulic disc, MT4100 lever, MT420 calliper
- *Brake rotor
- Size: S , M , ML , L , XL Shimano RT66, 6-bolt, 180mm
- Size: S , M , ML , L , XL Shimano RT66, 6-bolt, 203 mm
- Bag Bontrager BITS Internal Frame Storage Bag
- Weight limit This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.