- Size Guide
The Slash 8 boasts premium enduro-level performance, bolstered by its long-travel suspension, exceptional traction, and unwavering stability. This bike is packed with value and features, boasting a FOX suspension package and Shimano XT shifting.
A high-pivot bike offers increased traction, plus the added stability of a full-suspension on downhills, making the Trek Slash 8 Gen 6 Mountain Bike 2024 a great choice for enduro riders who prefer being able to move between 29ers and 27.5 wheels for versatile riding.
Constructed with an Alpha Platinum Aluminium frame and high pivot suspension, plus internal storage, the Slash 8 is engineered with 170mm front and rear travel and equipped with a FOX Rhythm 36 fork with Float EVOL air spring and GRIP damper and a FOX Performance Float X shock. Climb punchy trails confidently with a Shimano XT drivetrain, Bontrager Line Dropper, and a mixed 29 - 27.5" Bontrager Line Comp 30 Tubeless Ready wheel set featuring Rapid Drive hubs.
- Frame Alpha Platinum Aluminium, high main pivot, idler pulley, internal storage, angle-adjust headset, Mino Link adjustable geometry, adjustable leverage rate, integrated frame protection, internal routing, magnesium rocker link, ISCG 05, Active Braking Pivot, UDH, 148x12 mm thru axle, 170 mm travel
- Fork Fox Rhythm 36, Float EVOL air spring, GRIP damper, tapered steerer, 44 mm offset, Boost110, 15 mm Kabolt-X axle, 170 mm travel
- Shock Fox Performance Float X, 2-position damper, 230 mm x 65 mm
- Wheel front Bontrager Line Comp 30, Tubeless Ready, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15 mm thru axle
- Skewer rear Bontrager Switch thru-axle, removable lever
- Size: S , M, M/L, L, XL Bontrager XR5 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength casing, aramid bead, 60 tpi, 27.5 x 2.50"
- Size: M, M/L, L, XL Bontrager XR5 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength casing, aramid bead, 60 tpi, 29x2.50"
- Tyre part Bontrager TLR sealant, 180 ml/6 oz
- Rim strip Bontrager TLR
- Shifter Shimano XT M8100, 12-speed
- Rear derailleur Shimano XT M8100, long cage
- Crank Shimano Deore M6120, 30T ring, 55 mm chain line, 165 mm length
- Bottom bracket Shimano BB-MT501 BSA
- Cassette Shimano XT M8100, 10-51, 12-speed
- Chain Shimano SLX M7100, 12-speed
- Saddle Bontrager Arvada, hollow chromoly rails, 138 mm width
- Size: S Bontrager Line Dropper, 100mm travel, MaxFlow, internal routing, 34.9 mm, 310mm length
- Size: M, M/L, L, XL Bontrager Line Dropper, 170 mm travel, MaxFlow, internal routing, 34.9 mm, 450 mm length
- Handlebar Bontrager Line, alloy, 35 mm, 27.5 mm rise, 820 mm width
- Grips Bontrager XR Trail Pro, alloy lock-on
- Stem Bontrager Elite, 35 mm, 0-degree, 35 mm length
- Brake Shimano 4-piston hydraulic disc, M6100 lever, M6120 calliper
- Brake rotor Shimano RT66, 6-bolt, 203 mm
- Bag Bontrager BITS Internal Frame Storage Bag
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.