- Size Guide
Note: Average lead time: 90 days
Designed with OCLV Mountain Carbon and 170 mm of front and rear travel, Trek Slash 9.8 XT is a powerful, agile enduro bike. High pivot suspension, internal storage, and upgraded features such as wireless transmission and carbon wheels maximize performance on downhill terrain and uptracks. The bike is equipped with RockShox ZEB Select+ fork with DebonAir spring and Charger 3 RC2 damper, RockShox Super Deluxe Select+ shock, Shimano's XT drivetrain, Bontrager Line Dropper, and a MX wheel set-up of 29" front and 27.5" rear, plus Bontrager Line Elite 30 Tubeless Ready Rapid Drive hubs.
- Frame OCLV Mountain Carbon, high main pivot, idler pulley, internal storage, angle-adjust headset, Mino Link adjustable geometry, adjustable leverage rate, integrated frame protection, internal routing, magnesium rocker link, ISCG 05, Active Braking Pivot, UDH, 148x12 mm thru axle, 170 mm travel
- Fork RockShox ZEB Select+, DebonAir spring, Charger 3 RC2 damper, tapered steerer, 44 mm offset, Boost110, Maxle Stealth, 170 mm travel
- Shock RockShox Vivid Select+, 230 mm x 65 mm
- Wheel front Bontrager Line Elite 30, OCLV Mountain Carbon, Tubeless Ready, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15 mm thru axle
- Wheel rear Bontrager Line Elite 30, OCLV Mountain Carbon, Tubeless Ready, Rapid Drive 108, 6-bolt, SRAM XD driver, Boost148, 12 mm thru axle
- Skewer rear Bontrager Switch thru-axle, removable lever
- Size: S , M, M/L, L, XL Bontrager SE5 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Core Strength sidewalls, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 27.5 x 2.50"
- Size: M, M/L, L, XL Bontrager SE6 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Core Strength sidewalls, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 29x2.50"
- Tyre part Bontrager TLR sealant, 180 ml/6 oz
- Rim strip Bontrager TLR
- Shifter Shimano XT M8100, 12-speed
- Rear derailleur Shimano XT M8100, long cage
- Crank Shimano XT M8120, 30T alloy ring, Boost (55 mm chain line), 165 mm length
- Bottom bracket Shimano BB-MT501 BSA
- Cassette Shimano XT M8100, 10-51, 12-speed
- Chain Shimano Ultegra/XT M8100, 12-speed
- Saddle Bontrager Arvada, austenite rails, 138 mm width
- Size: S Bontrager Line Elite Dropper, 100 mm travel, MaxFlow, internal routing, 34.9 mm, 345 mm length
- Size: M, M/L Bontrager Line Elite Dropper, 170 mm travel, MaxFlow, internal routing, 34.9 mm, 485 mm length
- Size: L, XL Bontrager Line Elite Dropper, 200 mm travel, MaxFlow, internal routing, 34.9 mm, 550 mm length
- Handlebar Bontrager Line Pro, OCLV Carbon, 35 mm, 27.5 mm rise, 820 mm width
- Grips Bontrager XR Trail Pro, alloy lock-on
- Stem Bontrager Line Pro, 35 mm, Knock Block, Blendr-compatible, 0-degree, 35 mm length
- Headset Integrated cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom, angle adjust cup compatible
- Brake Shimano XT M8120 4-piston hydraulic disc
- Brake rotor Shimano RT86, 6-bolt, 203mm
Bag Bontrager BITS Internal Frame Storage Bag
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.