- Size Guide
The Verve 1 Equipped is a hybrid bike designed for comfort and confidence on recreational rides. It has a lightweight aluminium frame, disc brakes that provide stopping power in any weather and wide tyres for extra stability. And it comes equipped with loads of useful features for everyday riding, like lights, mudguards and a rear MIK-compatible rack.
- Frame Alpha Gold Aluminium, rack and mudguard mounts, DuoTrap S-compatible, IS disc-brake mount, 135x5 mm QR
- Fork Verve Steel, threaded steel steerer, IS-disc mount, 460 mm axle-to-crown, 100x5 mm QR
- Hub front Formula DC-20, alloy, 6-bolt, 5x100 mm QR
- Skewer front 100x5 mm QR
- Hub rear Formula DC-31, alloy, 6-bolt, 6/7/8-speed freewheel, 135x5 mm QR
- Skewer rear 156x5 mm QR
- Rim Bontrager Connection, alloy, double-wall, 32-hole, Schrader valve
- Tyre Bontrager H2 Comp, reflective, wire bead, 30 tpi, 700x40c
- Shifter Shimano Altus EF500, 7 speed
- Front derailleur Shimano Tourney TY510, 34.9 mm clamp, top swing, dual pull
- Rear derailleur Shimano Altus M310
- Crank Forged alloy, 48/38/28, chainguard, 170 mm length
- Bottom bracket Sealed cartridge, 68 mm
- Cassette 14-34, 7-speed freewheel
- Chain KMC Z7
- Pedal Wellgo nylon platform
- Saddle Size Selle Royal Nuvola
- Seatpost Bontrager alloy, 27.2 mm, 12 mm offset, 330 mm length
- Handlebar Trek Urban, alloy, 25.4 mm, comfort sweep, 45 mm rise, 620 mm width
- Grips Bontrager Satellite
- Stem Bontrager Quill, 25.4 mm clamp, 25-degree rise, 100 mm reach
- Headset 1-1/8" threaded, semi-integrated, semi-cartridge bearings
- Brake Tektro MD-M280 mechanical disc, 160 mm rotor
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'1" (147 - 155cm)||XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (155 - 160cm)||X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'5" (160 - 165cm)||Small|
|5'5" - 5'8" (165 - 172cm)||Medium|
|5'8" - 5'10" (172 - 180cm)||Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.