- Size Guide
Verve+ 1 Lowstep is an electric bike that will help you get out and ride more. Your daily cruises, commutes, and workouts will all get a boost from the reliable and powerful Bosch pedal-assist system. Plus, this e-bike is equipped with parts that put your comfort and safety first, like a road-smoothing suspension fork, ergonomic touchpoints, wide, stable tyres, and front and rear lights.
- Frame Alpha Aluminium with internal cable routing
- Fork SR Suntour NEX, coil spring, preload, 50 mm travel, 100x5 mm QR
- Hub front Shimano
- Hub rear Shimano
- Rim Alex Rims DP23, alloy, 36-hole, presta valve
- Spokes Stainless steel black
- Tyre Schwalbe Energizer Active Plus, Puncture Guard, Twin Skin (50-622)
- Shifter Shimano Tourney RS45, 8-speed
- Rear derailleur Shimano Altus M2000, long cage
- Crank ProWheel alloy, 38T steel ring, 170 mm length
- Cassette Shimano 8-speed, 12-32T
- Chain Shimano HG40, 6/7/8-speed
- Pedal VP Resin
- Saddle Selle Royal Nuvola
- Seatpost Bontrager alloy, 31.6 mm, 12 mm offset, 330 mm length
- Handlebar Bontrager aluminium touring
- Grips Bontrager Satellite Plus
- Size: XS, S, M Bontrager alloy quill, 31.8 mm clamp, adjustable rise, Blendr-compatible, 85 mm length
- Size: L Bontrager alloy quill, 31.8 mm clamp, adjustable rise, Blendr-compatible, 105 mm length
- Headset VP sealed cartridge, 1-1/8", threaded
- Brake Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
- Brake rotor Shimano RT10, CenterLock, 160 mm
- Charger Bosch compact 2A (100-240 V) charger
- Controller Bosch Purion
- Motor Bosch Active Line, 250 watt, 40 Nm, 25 km/h (15.5 mph),
- Size: XS, S, M, L Herrmans MR-GO, 100 lumen, 35 lux
- Size: XS, S, M, L Spanninga SOLO for e-bike
- Kickstand Pletscher Comp Flex 18
- Cargo rack MIK Compatible alloy rear rack
- Mudguard SKS plastic
- Weight limit This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'1" (147 - 155cm)||XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (155 - 160cm)||X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'5" (160 - 165cm)||Small|
|5'5" - 5'8" (165 - 172cm)||Medium|
|5'8" - 5'10" (172 - 180cm)||Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.