Ensure a stable and comfortable experience from your cockpit with the XR Trail Pro MTB Grip Set. Its finned texture delivers a secure but forgiving sensation to grant you confidence while being situated in the saddle for hours. Dual Lock-on technology ensures the grips won't slide and its recycled plastic core helps to reduce plastic waste from oceans.
- Finned texture pattern conforms to your hand for supportive grip
- Rubber compound and tread design are optimised for control and comfort
- Grip core made with recycled ocean-bound plastic
- Dual-clamp with alloy core-lock design offers secure positioning for solid, predictable performance
- Available in both standard 130/130 and 90/130 SRAM TwistLoc-compatible designs
- 3 mm M4 bolt increases hold and resists stripping
- 32 mm diameter
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.