- Size Guide
Get low. The evolved Skyline™ LR 10 features a new minimalist look with the same trusted lumbar water carry that downhill riders love. A total 10 liter capacity includes a 3-liter Crux™ lumbar reservoir with Quicklink™. The lower center of gravity means more stability on bumpy trails and free upper body movement. The dual wing belt comes with ventilation and cargo carry – cooling and at-hand stowage. Additional armor carry, tool organizer roll, and plenty more within reach.
- Lumbar Reservoir with Integrated Compression: Shifts weight and support to the lumbar region.
- Dual Wing Belt: Inner belt transfers weight to hips, while outer belt compresses cargo.
- Ventilated Hip Belt with Cargo: Lightweight and breathable, keeps essentials close at hand.
- 3D Ventilated Mesh Harness: Lightweight and breathable.
- Secure Phone Pocket: Keep essentials safe and easy to access.
- Adjustable Sternum Strap: Offers a range of adjustments for a custom fit and increased stability.
- Integrated Tool Organization: Keep your CO2 cartridges, patch kits and more right where you can find them.
- Helmet and Armor Carry: Stow and secure helmet, knee and elbow pads.
- Reflectivity: For low light safety.
- Magnetic Tube Trap™ Management: Keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it.
- Women's Specific Fit: Torso length and harness shape designed to comfortably fit a woman's frame.
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.