- Size Guide
The Zoid™ does one thing, and it does it well: it maximizes your time on the mountain without bulking up your ride. The Zoid stows 2 liters of water in a minimal pack that’s slim enough to wear over or under your jacket. The Therminator™ harness features an insulated drink tube that zips away into the shoulder strap, where it’s out of your way and protected from cold weather, and the Snowshed™ back panel keeps powder from collecting on your pack. Two small pockets store the very basics: snacks, phone and keys.
• The brand new Crux Reservoir delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
• Snowshed Back Panel: Back panel repels snow and keeps it from sticking to your pack
• Therminator Harness: Drinking tube zips into an insulated sleeve in the shoulder strap to protect your water supply from the elements
• Lift-Friendly Design: Slim, low-profile design lets you wear this pack comfortably on the lift
• Secure zippered pocket keeps your smartphone in easy reach
• Adjustable sternum strap slides up and down the harness for a custom, chafe-free fit.
COLLECTION: Ski & Snow
ACTIVITY: Ski & Snow
HYDRATION CAPACITY: 2L/70 fl oz
HYDRATION TYPE: CRUX™ Reservoir with Quicklink™ System
BPA/BPS/BPF FREE: Yes
QUICK LINK DISCONNECT: Yes
GEAR CAPACITY: 1L/60 cu in
PACK WEIGHT: 290 g/10 oz
FITS TORSO: 38-53 cm/15-21 in
BACK PANEL: Snowshed™: Molded back panel with moisture-wicking DWR finish for snow-shed capability.
WAIST BELT: N/A
HARNESS: Therminator™: Closed-cell foam insulation shelters tube and reservoir against extreme temperatures.
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Insulated Tube Cover
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.