- Size Guide
The Bad Boy 2018 is a hybrid bike that comes with more options than just commuting. With a more forward and racy position for efficiency and sharp handling, you can get off-road and have some fun. It as 650B wheels which are matched up with 40c tyres for an extra smooth ride no matter what the surface.
- Frame SmartForm C2 Alloy, integrated Urban Armor bumper, BSA threaded BB, 1-1/8" headtube
- Fork Lefty LightPipe rigid, integrated SuperNova LED lightstrip, USB rechargeable battery, 1-1/8" steerer
- Rims Cannondale, double wall, 32h
- Hubs (F) Lefty 50 front / (R) Sealed Alloy Disc, QR
- Spokes Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tyres WTB Byway, 650b x 40c
- Pedals Cannondale Urban Pedal
- Crank Shimano MT210, 46/30
- Bottom Bracket Shimano MT210
- Chain KMC Z9, 9-speed
- Rear Cogs Sunrace, 11-32, 9-speed
- Front Derailleur Shimano Acera, 31.8 clamp
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Altus
- Shifters Shimano Altus, 2x9
- Handlebar Cannondale Riser, 6061 Alloy, 18mm rise, 8deg back, 4deg up, 680mm
- Grips Cannondale Comfort
- Stem 6061 alloy, 31.8, 60mm
- Headset Tange Semi-Integrated
- Brakes Shimano MT200 hydro disc, 160/160mm RT26 rotors
- Brake Levers Shimano MT200 hydro disc
- Saddle Fabric Scoop Radius Sport, steel rails
- Seatpost LightSkin w/ integrated rear LED light, 31.6, USB Rechargeable
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.