- Size Guide
The Cannondale Bad Boy is great bike if you are looking for a great cummuting bike. It is a machine with a more racy position for efficiency handling which is just what's needed when commuting. And of course like all Bad Boy's it comes with Cannondale's legendary lefty fork, so your certainly going to stand out in the crowd.
- Frame SmartForm C2 Alloy, integrated Urban Armor bumper, BSA threaded BB, 1-1/8" headtube
- Fork Lefty Rigid, 1-1/8" steerer
- Rims Cannondale, double wall, 32h
- Hubs (F) Lefty 50 front / (R) Formula DC-1422 QR
- Spokes Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tyres WTB Byway, 650b x 40c
- Pedals Cannondale Urban Pedal
- Crank Shimano, 46/30
- Bottom Bracket Sealed Cartridge
- Chain KMC X8, 8-speed
- Rear Cogs Shimano HG41, 11-31, 8-speed
- Front Derailleur Shimano Tourney, 31.8 clamp
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Altus
- Shifters Shimano Easy Fire EF505, 2x8
- Handlebar 6061 double-butted, 25mm rise, 680mm
- Grips Cannondale Comfort
- Stem Bad Boy, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 60mm
- Headset Tange Semi-Integrated
- Brakes Shimano MT200 hydro disc, 160/160mm RT26 rotors
- Brake Levers Shimano MT200 hydro disc
- Saddle Cannondale Urban
- Seatpost Alloy, 31.6 x 350mm
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.