- Size Guide
The Habit 3 Mountain Bike A trail mountain bike that is primed for grinding climbs, mashing flats, and ripping descents. One for all, and all for fun.
A fun-focused trail mtb with 130/140mm travel, SRAM NX Eagle 12-speed, G2 R 4-piston brakes and Pike Select fork.
- Frame Habit SmartForm C1 Alloy, 130mm travel, Proportional Response Suspension and Geo, 55mm chainline, ISCG05, BSA threaded BB, post mount brake, tapered headtube, DirectLine internal cable routing, UDH hanger
- Fork RockShox Pike Select, 140mm, DebonAir, 15x110mm thru-axle, tapered steered, 42mm offset
- Rear Shock RockShox Deluxe Select+, DebonAir, 2-Pos mode adjust, adjustable rebound
- Rims Stan's NoTubes Crest D, 32h, tubeless ready
- Hubs (F) Shimano MT400, 15x110mm thru-axle / (R) Shimano MT410, 12x148mm thru-axle
- Spokes Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tyres (F) Maxxis Dissector, 29x2.4" (27.5x2.4" - XS) EXO, tubeless ready, (R) Maxis Rekon, 29x2.4" (27.5x2.4" - XS) EXO, tubeless ready
- Pedals Not included
- Crank SRAM NX Eagle DUB, 30T, 55mm chainline
- Bottom Bracket SRAM DUB BSA MTB73 Wide
- Chain SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed
- Rear Cogs SRAM NX Eagle, 10-50, 12-speed
- Rear Derailleur SRAM NX Eagle
- Shifters SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Handlebar Cannondale 3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 8° sweep, 4° rise, 780mm
- Grips Cannondale TrailShroom
- Stem Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 0°
- Headset Integrated Sealed Bearing, Tapered
- Brakes SRAM G2 R hydraulic disc, 180/180mm CenterLine rotors
- Brake Levers SRAM G2 R hydraulic disc
- Saddle Cannondale Scoop Shallow Sport, steel rails
- Seatpost TranzX dropper, internal routing, 31.6, 130mm (XS-S), 150 (M-XL)
- Speeds 12
- Fork Travel 140mm
- Frame Travel 130mm
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.