- Size Guide
Cannondale Treadwell Neo 2 Electric Bike is a ebike for any day and anywhere. Fun and light to rip around the neighborhood for meet ups, running errands or Sunday fun days
- Frame SmartForm C3 Alloy, low standover Ride-Easy geometry, internal downtube battery, hidden cable routing, Urban Armor frame bumpers, flat mount disc, rack/fender mounts, kickstand mount
- Fork SmartForm C3 Alloy blades, 1-1/8" steerer, OutFront offset, flat mount disc, mid-blade rack/fender mounts
- Rims Cannondale Disc, double wall w/eyelet, 32h
- Hubs (F) Sealed Alloy Disc, QR / (R) Hyena MRC-250 250W
- Spokes Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tyres Maxxis DTR-1, 650b x 47c
- Pedals Cannondale Comfort
- Crank Samox, 38T
- Bottom Bracket Hyena torque sensor
- Chain KMC X8, 8-speed
- Rear Cogs Sunrace, 11-34, 8-speed
- Rear Derailleur microSHIFT M26S
- Shifters microSHIFT, 8-speed
- Handlebar Cannondale Cruise Control riser, 6061 Alloy, 31.8mm, 15° back, 740mm
- Grips Cannondale Comfort
- Stem Cannondale 3 with Intellimount with high direct light mount, Alloy, 31.8mm clamp
- Headset FSA, Alloy, 1-1/8" Ahead, semi-integrated
- Brakes Tektro HD-R280 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm rotors
- Brake Levers Tektro hydraulic disc
- E-bike Display Handlebar-mounted Hyena HMI, smartphone app with Intellimount stem
- E-Bike Battery Hyena 250Wh internal downtube battery
- E-bike Charger Hyena 2A
- E-bike Drive Unit Hyena MRC-250, 250W rear hub motor
- Saddle Cannondale Treadwell, 170mm, steel rails
- Seatpost Cannondale, 6061 Alloy, 31.6 x 400mm
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'1" (147 - 155cm)||XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (155 - 160cm)||X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'5" (160 - 165cm)||Small|
|5'5" - 5'8" (165 - 172cm)||Medium|
|5'8" - 5'10" (172 - 180cm)||Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.