- Size Guide
Small, compact, quick and easy to fit and use. There’s no reason not to grab a pair of ORB’s for your next ride. Simple, strong, brilliantly bright safety lights for use day or night.
- Durable aluminium construction with anodised finish.
- Easy switch operation - Lens acts as power / mode button
- OptiCube™ lens technology maximises brightness for greater visibility
- Excellent side visibility for increased safety
- Long runtime
- 3 Modes: Constant, Fast flashing, Slow flashing
- Versatile heavy-duty rubber strap mount, attaches to seatpost, helmet or bag
- Low profile, low weight – only 26g
- 2 x 2032 batteries included
- Also available in Orb Rechargeable version
MODE: OUTPUT, RUNTIME
- Constant: 10 Lm, 50 hrs
- Fast Flashing: 10 Lm, 100 hrs
- Slow Flashing: 10 Lm, 100 hrs
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.