- Size Guide
The revised Rapid X is now even brighter! Now pumping out an impressive 50 lumen of 180 degree visible light. The Rapid X may look like a normal Cateye light but this neat compact rear light offers a level of light intensity like no other.
Visible from 180 degrees and using a neat band fitting system it can be placed in several different positions on the bike, from seat post to seat stays.
- Ultra bright strip LED technology
- Li-Polymer battery technology up to 50 lumen output
- Complex circuitry for safe charge and discharge
- USB recharge (2 hrs)
- O-Ring attachment
- 6 modes: High / Low / Flashing / Rapid / Pulse / Vibration
- Runtime: 1 - 30 hours depending on mode
- Dimensions: W 22.5 x H 27.2 x L 73.2mm
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.