- Size Guide
Genuine innovation from the market leader - A smarter solution for all.
Control and synchronise:
- The heart of the SYNC lighting system
- Premium textured polycarbonate body
- 500 Lm output for maximum visibility
- Superior side-on visibility for added safety
- Customise modes via the SYNC app
- Power button communicates pairing & battery info
- GREEN ON – other lights are paired
- OFF – paired light(s) disconnected
- GREEN FLASH – low battery on rear light(s)
- RED FLASH – low battery on Core headlight
- High: 500 Lm, 2 hrs
- Middle: 150 Lm, 9 hrs
- Low: 100 Lm, 15 hrs
- Daytime HyperConstant: 500 / 100 Lm, 18 hrs
- Flashing: 100 Lm, 130 hrs
- Charging Time: 3-6 hrs (USB 2.0)
- Weight: 94g incl. Flextight bracket
- Multiple lights in SYNC
- Just one touch SYNCs all
- Smarter visibility, day or night
- All angles, covered
- Be seen all-round, year round
- 78% of all fatal accidents occur in the daytime.
- Crossing collisions are most frequent, but rear-end and left / right turn collisions are also common.
- 87% of human-factor accidents are caused by a delay in noticing the cyclist.
- CatEye SYNC is an easier, quicker and safer lighting solution for many types of cyclists, from commuters to enthusiast riders.
- CatEye SYNC means easy on/off – all lights can be turned on/off through one switch on the front light. No separate remote required.
- CatEye SYNC makes you stand out – synchronise the flash timing of rear lights for improved visibility to other vehicles on the road, day or night.
- CatEye SYNC is compatible with Smartphones, using the CatEye SYNC app to set up and monitor up to 7 SYNC lights.
- Exclude modes you’re not going to use on the front SYNC Core light
- Synchronise the SYNC rear lights so that they flash in unison.
- Synchronise the SYNC rear lights to all activate in Kinetic mode.
- The CatEye SYNC app includes battery level information for all SYNC lights, all communicated through the SYNC Core front light switch.
- The SYNC Core monitors power levels and connectivity, eliminating any worries over whether your rear lights are still illuminated and synced while riding. No more checking behind you!
- The CatEye SYNC app’s “Find Me” mode identifies which rear lights need charging if you are using multiple numbers of the same rear light.
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.