- Size Guide
- Chip LED x 1, 100 Lumen maximum output
- Proprietary Opticube lens for supreme light distribution
- Lightweight, durable polycarbonate body with a highly polished finish
- USB direct rechargeable battery – no cable required
- Battery indicator
- Double click to Flashing Mode. Single click returns to the previous mode
- Rubber band & hook mounting bracket
- Recharge time: 1.5 hours
- Weight: 42g
RAPID MICRO 15
- 3 x red SMD LEDs – 15 Lumen output
- USB Li-Ion rechargeable battery
- Supersonically welded for weather resistance
- Mounting bracket 21.5 – 32mm
- Light mode memory
- Battery indicator
- Battery Auto Save, converts to flashing mode so you’re never left in the dark
- Recharge time: 2 hrs
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.