- Size Guide
- Opticube™ Our proprietary OptiCube™ lens technology maximizes brightness for greater visibility.
- Side Visibility Provides visibility from the side to increase safety.
- USB Rechargeable (AMPP 100) USB rechargeable products recharge the battery from any USB port.
- Low Battery Indicator Alerts when remaining battery gets low.
- Daytime Can be used in the daytime.
- All Weather IPX4 Can be used in rainy weather.
- 360° Adjustable (AMPP 100) Light turns 360° for a multitude of lighting positions.
AMPP 100 FEATURES:
- Compact rechargeable headlight (100 lm)
- Up to 35 hours runtime
- Features - Easy to attach and remove, new & improved rubber band mount with 360° rotation.
- Excellent side visibility
- Low battery indicator
- Lithium-Ion USB rechargeable battery (Micro-USB cable included)
- Mode memory function
- Two light modes (Constant / Flashing)
- Weight: Only 62g
- Designed in Japan.
- Constant (100 lumens)：3.5 hrs
- Flashing (100 lumens)：35 hrs
- Charging time (From empty) : 2.5 hrs
- Durable aluminum construction with anodized finish.
- Easy switch operation - Lens acts as power / mode button
- OptiCube™ lens technology maximizes brightness for greater visibility.
- Excellent side visibility for increased safety
- Long runtime
- 3 Modes: Constant, Fast flashing, Slow flashing
- Versatile heavy-duty rubber strap mount, attaches to seatpost, helmet or bag
- Low profile, low weight – only 26g
- 2 x 2032 batteries included
- Constant ：approx 50 hrs
- Fast Flashing ：approx 100 hrs
- Slow Flashing : approx 100 hrs
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.