- Size Guide
The Cube Aim SL Mountain Bike The range-topping Aim SL has a high quality, lightweight aluminium frame with exclusive details and outstanding handling and is the perfect choice for riding your favourite trails.
- FRAME Aluminium Lite, AMF, Internal Cable Routing, Easy Mount Kickstand Ready
- SIZE Size Split: 27.5: XS (14"), S (16") // 29: M (17"), L (19"), XL (21"), XXL (23")
- FORK SR Suntour XCM RL Disc, 100mm, Remote Lockout
- HEADSET CUBE FPH863, Semi-Integrated
- STEM CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- GRIPS CUBE Performance Grip
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano RD-M3100, 9-Speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano FD-M3000, Top Swing, 31.8mm Clamp
- SHIFTERS Shimano SL-M2010, Rapidfire-Plus
- BRAKE SYSTEM Shimano BR-MT200, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- CRANKSET Shimano FC-MT101, 40x30x22T, 175mm
- CHAIN KMC X9
- COLOUR grey´n´green
- CASSETTE Shimano CS-HG201, 11-36T
- FRONT HUB Shimano DH-3D37, Hub Dynamo, QR, Centerlock
- REAR HUB Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- RIMS CUBE ZX20, 32H, Disc
- TYRES Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.25
- PEDALS CUBE PP MTB
- SADDLE Natural Fit Venec Lite
- SEAT POST CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- SEATCLAMP CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
- FRONT LIGHT Trelock LS 592
- REAR LIGHT Trelock LS 613 Duo Flat
- KICKSTAND CUBEstand Pro, Adjustable
- MUDGUARDS ACID 60
- BELL Nuvo
- CARRIER ACID Semi-Integrated Carrier, ACID RILink Adapter Compatible
- WEIGHT 16,7 kg
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.