Based around the world renowned SPD technology, DMR has engineered the most adaptable caged-clip system on the market.
The DMR V-Twin customisable mountain bike pedal offers a huge number of different grip and feel options.
Using the range of pins paired with a unique Nylon “bumper” and Metal Shim feature, this DMR clip in pedal can be customised to optimise your float and preferences and improve your ride experience.
- Platform Area 97 x 81 x 23mm
- SPD compatible design
- Nylon ‘Bumper’ design
- Steel sizing-shim set included
- Weight 546g as a Pair
- Serviceable Bearing system
- 7 Tuneable Pins Per Side (full set supplied)
- Heavy Duty 4140 Cro.Mo Steel Axles
- Tough Extruded Aluminium Body, CNC machined
- 5º float cleat set supplied
- Anodised coloured finish.
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.