- Size Guide
The Bke Travel Bag Pro is Rvoc's High-End solution for safe and easy bike transport.
Based on a Molded Bottom Case with an extra wide Monocoque Wheel Chassis with smooth running skate wheels and front-to-end Aluminium Slide Rails it offers a maximum in protection and travelling comfort.
- Fits most: Cross Country-, All Mountain-, Enduro-, Freeride-, Downhill- Bikes up to 29“, Gravel-, Road-, and Triathlon-Bikes
- External, separate wheel compartments with DISC PROTECTION
- Includes BIKE STAND, CLIP ON WHEEL 2.0 and FRAME PAD
- 310L, 10kg (including BIKE STAND)
- Outside 147 x 36 x 85 cm
- Inside 136 x 27 x 80 cm
- Maximum wheel base: 130 cm
- Collapsible to 147 x 36 x 22 cm for easy storage
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.