- Size Guide
Technical daypack with integrated back protector for more safety on all trails.
Offering superior carrying comfort and entirely neutrally balanced load distribution, the backpack enables unlimited freedom (of movement) when riding a bike.
- Volume 20L (size M/L), 18L (size S), 22L (size XL)
- Weight 1300g (Size M/L)
- Size: 27cm x 56cm x 14cm (Size M/L)
- Nylon 210/D Ripstop PU coated, P600/D PU coated, air mesh, neoprene
- Back part can be worn separately as protector
- Technical day-backpack and back protector all in one
- CE-certified according to EN 1621-2
- 2-Step-Zip System
- Protection gear carry system
- Wide swing-open tool compartment
- Integrated rain cover
- Accommodates hydration systems up to 3L
- Available in 3 sizes S, M/L, XL according to body height
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.